Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27, 2014

Uniforms are important because they define the team.
Every sport I coach likes to have uniforms.
And we even go so far as to have "spirit wear", so we can be part of the team even when we're not playing the game.
Often times, they'll throw in free shirts for the coaches.
Which is why I have a whole closet full of stuff like this:
 
( The Brooklyn 99 Pilot had a great piece about uniforms and why they matter.)
(You're not watching that show?)
(Are you allergic to joy?) 
 
Unrelated: In confronting my recent Pack Rat issues, I've found that I don't even finish some of the great stuff that I already have. But I'll still go buy new stuff, just to have the new.
 
So things like Grand Theft Auto 5 (which is AMAZING) get put back on the shelf before I've even finished them. So I dusted it off.
The world still feels fresh and alive.
And Michael just joined the Episilon Group.
Which is not a cult.
But they did force him to buy these robes to aid his "enlightenment".
See? Uniforms matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment