Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 70 - 12/14/10

I was totally out of sorts today.  After the car issues yesterday, and the lack of sleep because of the car issues yesterday, and the lack of lesson plans because of the lack of sleep because of the car issues yesterday, I was in a real bad place.  I was so worried about the car that I didn't even eat lunch.  I was on the phone with both insurance companies and collision repair shops just trying to get it all sorted out.  What a nightmare.

Then I came home and saw this:


If you could have tailor-made one thing to make me feel better, it might just be this.  The only way to make it better would be to involve the Sounders, Sandwiches, Basketball and Dogfish Head Beer.

Or maybe I should just become the 3rd best keyboard player in the world?  Yeah, I'll take that.  Now it goes:

1) Billy Joel
2a) Elton John
2b) Ben Folds
3) Me

Suck it, Nerds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment