Saturday, November 10, 2012

Key

October 26, 2012

Meet Me At The Moon
Emma Hill and Her Gentleman Callers

15 Last Minute GQ Halloween Costumes

The Princess Redifined 
As a twenty-something, I still love and believe in, a good fairytale; the marketing team over at Disney knows how to get me every time. Call me a softy, but children bursting into tears upon realizing they will soon be meeting Mickey Mouse is enough to have me reaching for the tissues. And the photographs and videos of miniature princesses, all dolled up in their very own gowns and glittery finest, hugging the “real” versions of themselves? My heart swells and I just about die for each and every one of them. It is difficult to uncover any shortcomings in this world where dreams and fairytale still seemingly exists in a very real way. Just when we think the wonderful world of Disney can’t get any more magical, they surprise us all over again with their new I Am A Princess campaign, which just may be the most magical thing of all.


- "Death to My Hometown," Bruce Springsteen

- "Every Chance We Get We Run," David Guetta featuring Tegan & Sara

- "Sixteen Saltines," Jack White

- "Karate," Galactic

- "Marathon Runner," Yellow Ostrich


Aziz Ansari: GQ 10 Essentials

The Master
I love movies that are born of a singular vision.
Every Paul Thomas Anderson movie, (Boogie Nights, There Will Be Blood, Magnolia) has the same elements involved.  In fact, most of them are about messed up families.  The Master works just like those other movies.  Scientology is just in the background. Sorry, I meant "The Cause".

Today's Photo:
The nightmare of living with my parents is almost over.
Moving hasn't happened but the wheels are in motion.
In all honesty, they were extremely gracious and understanding of the situation.
But I'm definitely taking a long break from my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment