Monday, November 5, 2012

Sammamish Earns A Red Card

October 24, 2012
 
Kids always complain about Sammamish.  They say there's nothing to do here and that our town is SSOOOO boring (emphasis theirs). As a younger man, I would tell them, "Guys, you're so wrong.  There are parks, and some trails and stuff.  There's a Hollywood Video AND a Gamestop!  You kids don't know how lucky you are.  Back in my day, we didn't have any of that stuff."
 
I was a condescending jankhole.  The kids are completely correct.  Sammamish is a nice, quiet community that is mind-numbingly boring.  I need to get out of here as soon as I can. 
 
At work today, I fell down a rabbit hole of Seattle based news.  You can fall with me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today's Photo:
This was the best thing that happened in Sammamish today.
I learned you can forfeit a game of FIFA if you earn five red cards.
I cannot wait to get out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment