Monday, February 4, 2013

A Voice In The Dark

January 29, 2013
 
Ask Amy - Sleep

Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob

Today's Photo:
Zombies, RUN! - A Voice In The Dark

At the end of the last mission, I had been tricked into meeting defectors outside New Canton.  I was betrayed and held at gunpoint, which was a total downer way to end.
This mission started with my handler just talking to no one in particular. Holding some faint hope that I might still be out there and be unzombified. He pontificated about the world before the Zoms and how he had to "liberate" his parents. Finally, as I was coming up a big hill in real life, Abel Township saw me just ahead of a swarm of Zoms. They opened the gates for me (which they NEVER do at night), and celebrated the survival of the fourth Runner Five.
I love this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment