Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lost In The Shuffle

Lately, I've switched the way I keep track of the links I want to share on the blog.  I had been saving things to a Google Doc, then uploading the files with each post.  But in an effort to stay more up-to-date I abandoned that for a simpler policy of writing things down and...


You don't care, but the point is, there is a whole bunch of stuff from when I made the switch that never got posted.  This stuff would have been really new on February 12th.  


He's the best part of "New Girl"

Battle DDR in the Future
I hope it's a joke, but I'm afraid it's real.



Steve James' film about mediators in Chicago trying to prevent shootings.


Say what you want about him, but read this account of his post Super Bowl activities, and you can't say he doesn't care.

A youtube "choose your own adventure" type game where you find yourself in a dark room.  It's like Beyond Zork but funny.




The staff of Grantland reviews their favorite Simpsons memories. 
Looking back, the show hit more than it missed.


From Deadspin, an account of how this episode impacted the show, the network, and the world.

I'm reading the comics now and they are great, but I'm not sure how it would look as a movie anyway.


“Love Is Making It’s Way Back Home”
12.000 pieces of construction paper were used in this video.


Shins -“Simple Song”
The dead Dad hides the deed for the house as a scavenger hunt as a final insult to his children who hate him.  
It makes way more sense when you watch it.



No comments:

Post a Comment