Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Simbrano

February 24, 2013
 
I am not a benevolent God.
I am watching myself writhe in a puddle of my own urine, and I offer no response. I have not slept or eaten for days. My cries go unrecognized and my loneliness is ignored. I am watching myself endure a torture worse than death, yet I decline every opportunity to end this self-imposed nightmare. Darkness... imprisoning me... all that I see, absolute horror. I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself; my body is my holding cell.
I am the master, and I am the puppet. And I am not the type of person who still plays video games.
 
Sims 3
 
The Giant Mechanical Man
Jenna Fischer (Office), Chris Messina (Mindy Project), Malin Akerman (Watchmen), Topher Grace (That 70's Show), Rich Sommers (Mad Men). 
You know the people in this movie.
It's streaming on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment