Friday, July 19, 2013

Ichiro Will Always Be My Hero

July 15, 2013

The Oatmeal - Blerch

Jon Stewart on Crossfire
There's an episode of Fresh Air where they interview Jon Stewart. It's been on my iPod for 3 years. I finally got around to it today.
He mentioned this interview, and that this was not what he planned to do.
If the hosts had been cool, Stewart would have been cool.

I'M TRYING TO LIKE BASEBALL AGAIN!!
WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE HIGHLIGHT HARDER TO WATCH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Today's Photos:

MLB2012 (a video game) has a Mariners roster filled with dorks. 
The only way to get excited for my team was to trade immediately for Ichiro, Mike Cameron, Raul Ibanez, and Joel Piniero. I miss Ichiro most of all. He was my hero.


The only way I'll ever see the Mariners win the World Series is in a video game.

No comments:

Post a Comment