Sunday, May 27, 2012

Remodel

May 22, 2012
Video made from 700 still photos.

The show received this press in the Stranger:
“There is a show at a tiny gallery in the ID called Prole Drift by an artist named Buddy Bunting. IT WILL BREAK YOUR HEART. YOU MUST SEE IT. It involves prisons, basketball courts, landscapes, and hotel rooms. It is made of one gigantic painting, several small paintings, and a video. I just thought I would tell you this because it will make your life better.”
(I went.  Eh.)
Friday evening, June 1st, we’ll be back taking Georgetown by storm in or around the intersection of 12th Ave. S. and S. Vale St. from 6–10 pm, and continuing at The Mix till midnight.http://g.co/maps/r8xmf
After midnight, who knows what might happen?

Georgetown Carnival - June 9
I don't understand half the schedule.
What exactly are "power tool races"?
I will learn so much.

Today's Photo:

My parents are remodeling their kitchen.
More accurately, they are paying someone else to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment