Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shepard Saves The Galaxy

May 15, 2012
Seattle Met shares this list of places to play regardless of your ability level.  I like the short courses and the frisbee golf at crystal mountain.  However, they neglected my favorite course, Wii Sports.
Sandman is a fantastic comic by Neil Gaiman.  It is so beloved that several versions have come out over the years.  I'm collecting the fully recolored edition. (I'm not at the stage where I can drop hundreds for the complete annotated version. I wish I were that cool!)
Seattle Cheese Festival This Weekend
It's at Pike Place Market.  There are about 50 different types of cheeses and you can sample them until you're stuffed.  It's totaly free, but you might want to buy a wheel or two to support the dairies.
Today's Photo:
Jack Sheppard brings the fight back to Earth at the end of
Mass Effect 3.  I actually thought the ending was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment