Saturday, July 7, 2012

Indiana's Ethnic Diversity

June 29, 2012
Hello Giggles - Level Up - Mobile Games
by Michele Morrow
Summertime.  My life used to consist of laying poolside, reading tabloids.  But now, I can bring the indoors, outdoors.  Here are my top 5 Mobile Game recommendations to get you though the dog days of summer.


Gymnastics Trials
Yes, the fall is remarkable.
But she gets up, and seems ok.
Her coach has been taking some heat for "not spotting her properly".
I'm not sure what anyone was supposed to do once she's already falling.


Moto X Step Up
Mesmerizing.
The X-games constantly has events like this, where I didn't even know this competition existed, but I was transfixed for 45 minutes.

Today's Photo:
I miss watching "Parks and Recreation" during lunch.  Thank goodness there's a whole book about my favorite fictional, Indiana town.  Leslie Knope claims it's the greatest town in America.

Pawnee is proud of their ethnic diversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment