Saturday, July 14, 2012

Volunteering with Foamy Lambic

July 6, 2012

The Physics of Superheroes
James Kakalios is a physics consultant (he worked on Watchmen) who wrote a book about when comics get the physics correct.

Tina Fay Raps on A Childish Gambino Track
She comes on near the end of the track with this verse:
Yeah we in here, we in this thing
Gambino is forever, royalty is forever
We ballin' till we f--k up the hardwood, homie
This the life we live, son
My president is black and my prius is blue, motherf---r
Royalty all day, we droppin' racks at Nordstrom, son
That's racks on racks, you feel me? You feel me?
This is the part where most people would say something crazy and drop the n-word after it
Not doing that, I'm not doing that, I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE!
I'm out


Today's Photos:
Seattle International Beerfest

At Table 11 pouring Raspberry Lambic

No comments:

Post a Comment