Saturday, April 12, 2014

April 12, 2014

Comedy Central - Review
Highly recommended.
It's so high concept, I didn't get it at first.
The guy on the show is actor Andy Daly.
But he plays Forrest McNeil.
McNeil has a TV show called "Review", where people write in and ask him to review life experiences. 
He also has a family and people who work with him on the show.
But he's tied to the idea that whatever people ask him to review, he has to do it. 
And the consequences of his review carry over from show to show.
Everyone appearing on camera is part of the Comedy Central show. 
So it's not super awkward or uncomfortable.
...
...
Anyway, it's unlike anything else I've seen.
And it made me laugh hard.


Sounders v Dallas
YAY!!
We went to Murphy's again.
It's a good pub to watch a soccer match.

Then we went everywhere else in the neighborhood looking for the Manny Pacquaio fight. (Moon Temple, Iron Bull, and when they didn't have it, we stopped by Molly Moons)

Masters
After devouring our waffle cones, my brother asked if I would watch the Masters. As a new golf fan, of course I was going to watch it. And the Tiger Woods video game gave me and appreciation for the difficulty of Augusta National.
I still hate Jim Nantz talking about this golf tournament like it's the Second Coming.
But I appreciate the difficulty of playing good golf on this course.

At the volunteer meeting today, 
they have a new "Volunteer Compendium"

No comments:

Post a Comment