Sunday, September 23, 2012

Obsolete Jerseys

September 9, 2012
Matt Stafford - Fantasy QB
I'm in a League of Dorks with the TBTL crew.
My team was auto-drafted because this is a league just for fun.
The Matthew Stafford era has begun.
Go Mexpendibles!
Real Rob Report
Michael Robinson videotapes and reports on the Seahawks.
Ringworm Sherm. Awesome.

Lovesick Joe on NYC Subway
 Late last month we caught up on the saga of one man's struggle to find his true love. Or a love. Or just some lady that may sleep with him. The man, known to us only as Joe, has been hanging up signs all over the subway system (old school Missed Connection style), and has become somewhat of a beacon of light for hopeless romantics. His posters read, in part:
"Sofia. This is Joe. The good looking Italian you met on the D train at Coney Island July 4th: U and I had strong chemistry in the few minutes we talked... U were about 30, Spanish, long real brown hair, 125-130 lbs, real pretty. I hope we will meet again soon Sofia!!!"
He left his number (which was out of service), but weeks later it seems he still hasn't met his Sofia. This morning a reader sent in the above photo, telling us, "I actually met him! This morning I was on D platform at Atlantic/Pacific and I noticed a guy putting up the same flier... immediately I asked him, 'Are you Joe?' 

Today's Photo:

We are wearing jerseys from:  Matt Hasselbeck, Rick Mirer, Walter Jones, Shaun Alexander, and Joey Galloway.  None of these players are on the Seahawks anymore.
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment