Sunday, June 9, 2013

Burnout (and Treehouses)

June 6, 2013

Do We Have A Song of the Summer Yet?
A great list of all the contenders.



Total Burnout
I've been exhausted for the last two months. 
(Start at 2:00)

Didn't make it to any SIFF this year.
I haven't picked up a book in weeks
I've had the same Netflix movie for months (Seven Psychopaths)
Haven't run in weeks even though the weather has been amazing. 


 I would like to still work on:
Badminton (Varsity)
Soccer (IM)
Dodge Ball (IM)
Volleyball (regional)
Girls Tennis (JV)
Leadership Lock-in (Weekend)
Natural Helper (Weekend) 

I would like to step back from: 
Ultimate Frisbee (IM)
Boys Basketball (Varsity)


Tomorrow will be the first day that I leave the building at the normal time.

Holy crap. 
I need to cut back.

Today's Photos:
Tree House Project










No comments:

Post a Comment