Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Just Say What's On Your Mind..."

May 30, 2013








NPR's Guide to Running Gags from the Show

Today's Photos:
It's tough to fill time.
We were given one day to prepare a 40 minute assembly with every boy in the school. 
The kids had already made a presentation, but we were told to "just fill in with whatever thoughts you have".
Improv.

There are many messages that kids need to hear. And I could probably talk about two or three if I had enough time to prepare. But  when I'm speaking "off the cuff" I know end up repeating myself, mix metaphors, thematically shift gears like crazy, and probably end up repeating myself.



It's not a big deal, and I'm just glad I could help at the assembly, I think I just feel like I could have helped out more if I could have prepared more.

No comments:

Post a Comment