Sunday, June 2, 2013

Recharge Part 1 - Saboscrivner

June 1, 2013

Necessary Maintenance
I needed to shut everything down and make some repairs. 
Clean around the house. 
Do some work to close out the school year.
Update some calendars. 
Make plans and find activities for the summer.

But in the afternoon, I came across an article that affected me like this:
It's not even that the writing in this article is amazing, but a ginger beer milkshake sounds really good.

Ginger Beer Shake on Stranger Suggests
They were out of vanilla so they gave me hibiscus.

Sounders v Chivas
Obafemi Martins is quickly becoming one of my favorites.
He's a Sounder, former Newcastle player (my EPL Club) and he's Nigerian (I blogged for Sounders.com about Nigeria in the last World Cup [which sounds more impressive than it was]).
This game included him scoring a goal, getting a terrible red card from Ricardo Salazar (ugh), and Chivas scoring an own goal.


Facebook
I'm posting photos to Facebook tomorrow. I'm trying to clear off my phone and part of that is getting rid of pictures. The photos are saved to a Picasa album linked to this blog, but I want them on Facebook so it's easier to access them.
But I don't want to bombard anyone's news feed. 
So I changed my privacy settings to (hopefully) not notify everyone of changes I make.
My other problem is my lack of understanding of how Facebook works. I don't know how to post photos to a specific album or without tagging things. 
How can I use a social networking tool without being social?
I need Fakeblock (which is kinda real)
But I need the fake Fakeblock, not the real Fakeblock.
Though I know both are fake.

You can't tell me the new season of Arrested Development isn't fun.
-------
ANYWAY, I really hope I have the privacy settings correct.

Today's Photo:

I finally hung some paintings, updated some settings and finished some work on my chromebook, and pulled some first issues and one-offs to decorate the counter.
I also scored a ton of points in my Epic Win app.
LEVEL UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment