Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 159 - Battle LA(me) and Wishful Bracketology

March 13, 2011


I worked on boards all day today except for two breaks.
  Now I'm going to spoil Battle: LA for your own good.  You weren't going to see it for the story anyway.
  It was a mix of Independence Day and District 9.  And it will make you sick.  Every shot is close up to someones face and shaky.  It's like Cloverfield on steroids.  Make sure to take a whole bottle of Dramamine before going to the theater.  
  And here's a good safety tip.  If you are invading a planet for resources (water) that are abundant and not at all in dispute, make sure you leave your crucial weak point COMPLETELY UNDEFENDED.  Aliens are bad at warfare.




My other break was for the selection special.  Here's my bracket:


  Boston U in the Elite Eight?  Washington and Florida State in the Final?  
Don't judge me.  If you think I'm crazy, make your own bracket.  Don't cost nothin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment