Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can't Think Anymore. Need Pizza T-shirts and Bowling.

Day 151 - March 5, 2011



Since they wrote all these papers, you'd think the goal would be more clear.  I'm still not sure what National Boards wants.  Also, while trying to write, this song got stuck in my head.  I listened to it on repeat 50 times, like that would help me or something.




I've become a huge Black Raven fan.  I don't know how or when it started.  I love supporting local and Mac and Jack's, while good, is an already established brand.  These guys are the young upstarts.  
They're the plucky "Under-birds" (Yes, Nailed it.)



Whoa!! Mind Explosion!!!  The Mayor has only been to Flying Saucer Pizza 8 times.  I could crush that in a week.  As long as the current Mayor doesn't know I'm gunning for her, I should have this locked down in no time.  I really hope the Mayor doesn't read this blog.


I WANT THAT T-SHIRT!!!







Everyone always judges when I show up to bowl with my own shoes.  They always assume I'm going to be like this.  Yes I had the highest score on the lane, but it was only 113.  We've all bowled better than that.  The shoes definitely write checks that my bowling arm can't cash.

Owning my shoes comes down to one simple idea.  I know where they've been.

No comments:

Post a Comment