Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5 Hour Energy Is Like Milk. It Was A Bad Choice.

Day 104 - January 17, 2011


I know I have caffeine sensitivities.  So why do I do this to myself?  I felt like I had so much work to do and I needed to put my head down and power through.  I didn't have any coffee or soda, but I did have one of these little gems in my backpack.  I don't know how it got there, but I needed a little boost with no crash later.  When I read the label, I got scared about having the "MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF ENERGY", so I just sipped it slowly over the course of three hours.  It tastes like flat, non-alcoholic Four Loko.

I graded this whole mountain.  Yay!
I need to be a responsible adult, and just take more naps.  I have a great beanbag chair in my classroom.  But I was worried that I might fall asleep and not wake up until 3:00am and I would be trapped in the building because the security system was armed.  I recognize that is a highly irrational fear.  I think it was the 5 Hour Energy talking.

Just to be clear, please don't use this product.  Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Let me know what you think of The Fighter. I loved it! Melissa Leo and Christian Bale totally deserved their Golden Globes. Wicked awesome.

    ReplyDelete