Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 92 - 1/5/11


I haven't sat down to watch an entire movie in a long time.  After I saw Up In The Air in theaters, I thought it was one of my favorite movies ever.  That's probably still true.  Maybe it's because I spent so much time in airports shuttling between Florida and Seattle.  Maybe it's because I like that he collects airline miles like I collect Foursquare Badges.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World came with an alternate ending that made much more sense.  At the end of the regular movie, he ends up with Ramona.  He spent the whole movie fighting her League of Evil Exes, but she spent the whole movie being distant and cold towards him.  In the alternate ending, he ends up with Knives, who has been kind and outgoing the whole time.  Although she is still in high school at the end of the movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment