Friday, August 17, 2012

Golf... and a Movie?

August 7, 2012

Liu Xiang
Chinese 100m hurdler
Tore his Achilles on the first hurdle and hopped to finish

Women's Water polo
Bad timeout forces overtime
Shades of Chris Webber.

U.S. Women's Soccer Beats Canada
I know the video quality is low.  
It's someone taping what's on their TV.
The law seems pretty dumb when this is legal.

Cyclists Are A Menace...Sometimes
I have no problem with bicycles.
It's a great hobby and people who do it are fine people.
But if you are a bicyclist on a road, you have to follow the rules.
You can't be a car one minute in the middle of the road, then a bicyclist who gets to use the bike lane, then a pedestrian who gets to use the sidewalk, then try to pass a semi truck making a left hand turn.


Total Recall
I left the theater thinking 
"Why even bother to remake that?"
It was one long chase movie and was terrible sci-fi.
Grantland review questions all Phillip K. Dick remakes.


Today's Photos:

106.
Best score of the summer.


Now that I think about it, I probably didn't go golfing the same day  I saw Total Recall.  Hmm... actually, none of these events probably happened today and there was some kind of glitch on the blog.
Or maybe I'm remembering it wrong.
Or my memories are fake.
Oh no.

No comments:

Post a Comment