Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 277 - Delicate Sleep Cycle

July 11, 2011
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
(or, as Justin calls it HP7P2) is a long movie.
Probably close to three hours.  Which is great.  
Except that means a midnight showing will let out at 3:00am
Say what you want, but I need to prepare for that.

TBTL Live
So my favorite imaginary radio program broadcasts live at high deuce (2:00pm)
You can listen to the show and chat with other people listening to the show. 
Yeah, it feels weird.  It's kind of a throwback.  Like using my AOL dialup connection to chat on the crazy new interwebs.
Don't judge.  
I thought this was a judgement free zone.

Linkage:
Danny McBride from Eastbound and Down as the new CEO of K-Swiss.  Reminds me of Terry Tate. 

From Wall Street Journal
 He's a better legal mind than you or me.
His opinion is probably well supported.

From NPR
"Go Outside" is a jam.

He worked on both of them. 
 He should be more famous.

No comments:

Post a Comment