Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 272 - "Are the Dinosaurs REAL?!?"

July 6, 2011
It's a totally different experience with kids.  
Oh boy, do they get excited for things!
These penguins were adorbs.
The seven year old girl decided to argue with me about the cutest animal.  She said it was the Red Panda, which sat in a tree and didn't do jack squat.  I said it was the baby T-rex, which was way cuter and smiled at us.
I think I made the right choice.

We both had our weak moments.  She was freaked out about the fictional, robotic dinosaurs.  I was freaked out about the bug house where they DIDN'T HAVE CAGES!!!
The dinosaurs were big, but I felt like I'd seen them at the Science Center.  The other animals were more exciting.
Like Timon here:
Or King Louie.


Linkage:
Really cool show they’re doing in England where they invite amateur magicians to show their best trick (sorry, illusion.  A trick is something a whore does for money).  Some people fool them (above). Some people are just funny (below).
Great effects for a PSA.

From Hello Giggles
Erin Foster is pretty funny. When I saw the above post, I ended up reading everything she posted on Hello Giggles (That site is like Gilmore Girls. I'm embarrassed how much I like it.) 
She also wrote this:
And her blog



from SEED magazine
Helium’s “Fort Knox” is the Federal Helium Reserve (FHR) near Amarillo, created in 1925 to supply a fleet of military dirigibles that never fully materialized.

1 comment:

  1. Currently reading all of Erin Foster's work. HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete