Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sammamish Art and Leisure

October 16, 2012
A beautiful piece of writing reminding us that everyone has a story.
Including a crash course in creativity.
Colbert also revealed what he tells his "Colbert Report" guests before they come on the show: "I say, 'Thank you for coming. Have you ever seen the show? I do the show in character. He's an idiot. He's willfully ignorant of what you know and care about. Please honestly disabuse me of my ignorance and we'll have a great time.' But sometimes they forget."
Especially this article on lucid dreaming.
Because I don't understand everything on the internet.

 


Focusing on Bill's revival as a political player and Hillary's rise to the most popular member of the cabinet.



Today's Photos:
Hanging in the Sammamish Starbucks is the best collection of art in the city.  The same drawing interpreted by 30 different second graders.  You can usually pick out kids with the gift, and the kids who missed their nap that day.


After the badminton meltdown last week, the other coaches had the kids complete this goal setting exercise.  I wish I'd thought of this.  Genius.
By the way, the thoughtful, self-critical, but ultimately positive and team oriented response above? 
That's from a sixth grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment