Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Favorite Parts of My Favorite Games

September 17, 2012
 
Ben Folds Five with Fraggles

Ben Folds on the Nerdist
Ben Folds always gives a great interview. 
He is my favorite working musician.

Most Interesting Man in the World
from NPR
But, the cerveza symbol says being hugely recognizable isn't all that bad.
"I was sitting in a little Mexican restaurant with my wife ... and a gentleman came over with his young son in tow and said, 'The other day I asked my son what he wanted to do when he grew up.' " Goldsmith says. "And he said 'I want to be the most interesting man in the world.' He was 7."
On a bus in New York City, an elderly man stopped him and said, "When I come back, sonny, I wanna be you."
Grand Theft Auto: 
The Ballad of Gay Tony

Today's Photo:

I've been playing GTA games for over 10 years.  They are some of my favorite games and this might be some of the best stuff in the series.  It's shorter than other games, but there are no tutorials, so every mission is super distinctive and memorable. This game has base jumping, tanks, explosive shotguns, and sticky bombs.  Also, your character, Luis, is completely awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment