Friday, October 5, 2012

Maybe Wallingford?

September 22, 2012

Resident Evil: Retribution

It's just like all the other Resident Evil movies.
Literally just like them.
Like this movie is all about copies and clones.
 
They also showed this extended Les Miserables piece before the zombie movie.  They really know their audience!
(Seriously, this one looks awesome.)
 
Sounders v Earthquakes

FSU wins!!

Thank goodness I already knew the score before I watched this game. Otherwise I would have been a nervous wreck.
I checked on my phone while I was at the Sounders game.  FSU was ahead by 12 with 4:00 minutes to go.  I kept telling my phone to "F" that score.  I meant like "turn the score final" but it sounded like something else.
Today's Photo:
It's soccer pool.
 
I spent most of the day wandering around Wallingford.  There is an apartment above a bank.  It's super tiny, and doesn't have a traditional toilet.  I love the neighborhood so much that I kept thinking "I'd be a little cramped, but I could make this work."
Which is probably not true, but shows you how desperate I'm getting as the end of the month nears.

No comments:

Post a Comment