Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Broken Birdie

October 4, 2012

New kid games
4th and Goal 2011
My little army
Moo

Ben Folds on Music Education
Nashville Arts Magazine
BF: I’m set up to be successful at a lot of things because of music. I have my music, but I have to run it as a business. I have to have social skills and confidence. All of that came from my experience as a kid having good music programs. The social stuff, the self-confidence, and the effect it had on my other classes were all huge.

Rube Goldberg Free Runners

Today's Photo:

I was very disappointed with how our team handled ourselves today.  We were poor sports.  We cried.  We did not support our teammates. The early players were so busy feeling bad for themselves, they didn't even see our #5 doubles team win the match for everyone.

We can and we must do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment