Sunday, February 6, 2011

Alfonso's Birthday

Day 116 - January 29, 2011


Thinking that the weather was finally better, I gathered my gear together for pick-up soccer.  For some stupid reason, I'm hesitant to join a league.  For some reason I'm worried about having plans on Saturday morning for the next 10 weeks.  Like I might have to miss a game because I'll be called to emergency brain surgery in Dallas.  I know I'll be around the next 10 weeks.  Any trips I might take will be scheduled far in advance.  That's it.  I'll be joining a league in the coming months.  Book it.




Alfonso's birthday party at Chao Bistro.  The staff seemed very friendly.  I think they were grateful that we brought in so much business.  They're kicking off a new menu soon so they brought us experimental crab cakes.  That part was good (but the picture is of a Seattle Tempura Roll).  But they also tried out some experimental drinks like a "Spicy Margarita"  It tasted like a saturated solution of tabasco sauce and pepper.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment