Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It Tastes Like Juice

January 18, 2013
 
GQ
Then it occurred to me that I've been doing it all wrong. When the Texans lost the playoff game to the New England Patriots, I congratulated the Patriots on my Twitter page like some kind of idiot, I should've been talking shit! Well I won't make that mistake twice. Here are a few things I've learned from my fellow football fans on how to be a REAL fan.
When your team wins, act as if you really had something to do with it, even though you have no affiliation with the team. Tell fans of the losing team that your team kicked the shit out of their team. There's no greater feeling than watching your team win then telling a total stranger their teams blows. It's called sportsmanship people and you can't spell "sportsmanship" without "manship" (not sure what that has to do with anything, but I like it. Manship, y'all).
• Make sure when you get home, that you don't let the loss go. Talk about it NON-STOP. Really hammer home your point to any pair of ears that is near you. Think a player should be traded? Scream that shit at your family until they want to set themselves on fire. Total power move.
 
 
Today's Photo:
That's juice.
My favorite radio host went on a juice diet after seeing this movie.
To be honest, it sounds pretty good to just eat the same thing all the time.  I like going out to eat and trying new things, but it would be easier to just drink this stuff.
Really, all this means is that I go to Jamba Juice instead of Starbucks a few mornings a week.  And I'm sure Jamba has all kinds of other junk in it that's probably horrible for you. But it's fun to try something new, even if it looks like sludge.

No comments:

Post a Comment