Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let's Start Calling Them "Winter Lights"

December 27, 2012

Django Unchained

Uneven and long.  It was fun at first, but then it slowed down, then got super violent, then I had to pee, then I was weirded out by all the racial slurs, then it got hyper violent but not in a fun way, then I had to pee again.  Then it was over.

Imagine Dragons - It's Time
Waking Sleeping Beauty Trailer

Some are crazy ($55 bucks for a pocket square!?!?), but did you know you can get a blazer for $30 at Target?

Always made me laugh when he was on "Best Week Ever".


???

Today's Photo:

Why are we forcing them to be "Holiday Lights"?
Let's just leave them up.
The lights are nice when it's dark out.



Overshare: I'm taking this due to a medical recommendation.
I don't know what's happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment