Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The (Ogre) Battle Rages On

January 19, 2013
I love both of these things.
 

 Divers breathe helium at certain depths which causes everyone to sound like Donald Duck.  I might go into diving just for that.
"The work itself, however, is extremely dangerous. A CDC report in 1998 estimated that the occupational fatality rate for commercial divers was forty times the national average for all workers, at an annual rate of 180 deaths per 100,000 employed divers."
Nevermind. I'm never diving.
 
Might have already linked to this, but now there are pictures!

Your Sister's Sister
 
 
Today's Photo:
Ogre Battle 64
This game came out in 1999. Eveytime I try to play Ogre Battle, my brother steals the machine, starts his own file, locks me out of his room, and then beats the game.  I have never finished this game.
Hey, and when people say they love "The Big Bang Theory", this is what that culture really looks like. Imagine if Sheldon was playing this game, in the same way they play Dungeons and Dragons. They dress up in starfleet uniforms on the show and it's hilarious. I start watching Deep Space Nine because the same writer made Battlestar Galactica, and I'm some kind of weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment