Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Scandal

January 20, 2013
 
Comprehensive beginners guide from Golf Digest.
Because deep in my heart, I'm still a beginner.
 
"Do you like fiction and mathematics? Are you looking for a book or story that might be useful for the students in your math class? Are you interested in what our society thinks about mathematicians? Then you've come to the right place. This database lists over one thousand short stories, plays, novels, films, and comic books containing math or mathematicians."
 
 
 
 
I agree about Big Bang Theory, but I LOVED Wreck-it Ralph.
 
 
Today's Photo:
Scandal
I get sucked into these shows easily.
I think it's because I tend to be optimistic.
Scandal is pretty good, even if it's not great.
It's on Netflix instant, there's only seven episodes.
(But I think it got renewed).
It's kind of a shame the show continued to a season two because that meant they had to leave the world of the show in tact.
I mean, it would have been awesome if there was a scandal that totally destroyed all of the government and the firm as well. And that was how the show ended. Instead, they kind of had to chicken out at the end, so they could make a season two
The show is mild fluff, but it's really fun fluff.

(I watched all the football today too. But all the wrong teams won and I don't want to talk about that.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment