Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 190 - One Win Down. Fifteen More To Go.

April 13, 2011
I started following the Canucks during the 2003 season.  They played a seven game series with the Calgary Flames.  The Canucks lost Game 7 in overtime.  The next year, the whole league went on strike.  I still remember our First Line from that game:
LW - Markus Naslund
C - Brendan Morrison
RW - Todd Bertuzzi
D - Ed Jovanovski
D - Mattias Ohlund
G - Dan Cloutier
Every time someone talks about hockey, I feel the need to prove that I actually understand the game.  I'm not just a fan of the hits.  Like I always bring up this story about Paul Kariya.  He gets decked, knocked unconscious (watch his mask fog when he wakes up), then comes back in the game and scores a goal.  
Awesome. 
  
Canucks won tonight.  One down.  Fifteen to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment