Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 322 - If Only I Hadn't Played Tennis...

August 25, 2011

Sports Illustrated made an offer where you could get a year of SI AND NCAA Football 2012 for $50.  That's $10 bucks cheaper than the game would be on it's own. 

Mathematically I had to do it.

The first thing I do when I get a new sports game is create a new player.  This game starts your career in high school, so I created Kingco teams.

The Mustangs never stood a chance.

It's me, if I was a foot taller, much faster, and had been taking HGH since I was a fetus.

These games relax me.  Plus I get to catch up on my podcasts while I play.  Double win!


Naturally, I was recruited heavily and signed with Florida State
GO NOLES!!


Linkage:

Great Podcast.

Also check out:
Doug Benson and his comedian freinds talk about movies

Kumail Nanjiani and friends talk about video games.

Chris Hardwick and his friends talk about nerd things.

America through the eyes of two American Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment