Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 323 - HBFFL Draft Day

August 26, 2011

The best part of any fantasy football league is the draft.  The worst part is watching your team who should be dominant IMPLODE during the playoffs.  It happens to me every time.

So it is with great joy, that for the fourth year in a row, I resume my role as the offical computer technician of the HBFFL.  I enter the picks in the computer for them, and I am paid with food, drink, and buy-ins for poker.

That's a pretty sweet deal.

Linkage:

For ladies who aren't big fans of football, Hello Giggles is trying to put the game in language you understand.  For example, Left Tackles who protect your blind side are BFF's, while the Left Guard is your filler friend.  They join in on big plans but don't bring anything important. 

Just read the articles, they are funny and the football information is true.

HG Guide to Defense

No comments:

Post a Comment