Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 318 - Hello Couch

August 21, 2011
Moving is exhausting.  I made it off the couch today to pick up my brother from Northgate, but then, somehow, Couch and I found our way back to each other.  
My brother paid me in Faygo.
It's the official drink of the Insane Clown Posse.
Thanks, J.

It's not that I was too exhausted to do anything.  
It just felt really good to do nothing.

Angelina Jolie is a badass.



Heath Ledger absolutely CRUSHES it.  I forgot how raspy Batman's voice was too.  I heard he lost voice several times while trying to talk like that.  

EPL review
I can confidently say that I follow EPL Football.
Go Newcastle!

VH1 Countdown 
CMT Countdown
Right before both shows reveal the number one video, they give a super quick recap of videos 20-2.  That's really all I need.  I just want to know what's super popular.  If I really wanted good music, I probably wouldn't be watching VH1.
Every once in a while, there's a gem.
This video was on both countdowns.
This whole album (thanks, Spotify) reminds me of why I used to like country music in the first place.  And this video reminds me of why I stopped liking it.  Oh, I guess me moving away from the South was probably a reason too.

"Crabcakes and football!  That's what Maryland does!!"
That quote works almost anywhere.  
Try it.

Drew Barrymore knows lots of funny people and she convinced them all to be in this movie. Seriously, watch the clip and try not to laugh. 

Now I'm exhausted again.

No comments:

Post a Comment