Monday, January 2, 2012

Dentist = Treat Yo' Self

December 29, 2011

Trips to the dentist are both productive and lazy.
I am completely powerless for an hour. There is no choice but listen to whatever crazy story the dental assistant wants to tell me.  
I can't really practice active listening while your hands are in my mouth. 


My old dentist used to let me pick a toy from the treasure chest when I was a good boy.  
This dentist gives me an extra pack of floss.


So I had to "Treat Yo'Self"
Camelbak Highline on sale at REI
Now I can play Skyrim all day without worrying about dehydration.
(Or I could go backpacking or something.)


FSU - ND
The announcers constantly talked about our top ranked recruiting class and how we would be "restored to our former glory" next year.  
I've heard that before.  
We need to start regulating on fools who don't know what time it is.  
No more "next year".
It's go time RIGHT NOW!


Oh... I guess the season is over.
So we'll have to dominate in the... upcoming... season.

UW - Baylor

There were 35 different scoring plays in the highest scoring bowl game ever.  You can watch all of them here.

Mission Impossible


Mission Impossible is great.  Go see it in IMAX.
Justin started this sequence by asking "What exactly is a 'Ghost Protocol' and why don't we use that term more often?"


What follows are some selected tweets on that topic.


@ericsambrano
Take a white sheet. Cut out two eye holes. Place sheet over head. Say boo. 


Create cereal. Infuse with blueberry-marshmallow goodness. Celebrate success with BFF Count Chocula. 


1) Betrayed by brother. 2) To son: "Take your place in the Circle of Life." 3) Son kills brother 4) Hakuna Matata, Bitch! 


@justinhjelm
Show up. Show Scrooge stuff from past/present/future. Teach him to stop being an a-hole. 


@elchump
Graduate high school, be cynical, spend summer w/ ScarJo, trick Steve Buscemi, like Steve Buscemi, maybe kill yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment