Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sounders Account Managers Are Awesome

October 18, 2011
A potential Sounders problem was resolved before lunch:

Hello,
I thought I had already purchased my playoff tickets, but it turns out I mixed them up with next season's tickets.  I went into my account manager today to fix it, and the system wouldn't let me pay.
What's the best way to work around this problem?
 

Thanks for your email. I just left you a voicemail, but thought I’d email you back as well. I can help you get your playoff tickets. Would you like to use the card we have on file that you used to purchase your season tickets?
-Becca,

That sounds great.  Thank you for your help.



Ok great, you are good to go! You will be able to print those through your account manager online. We will send an email as soon as the date, time and opponent are confirmed.

The lesson:
The Sounders always take care of us.

Linkage:
Why Is College So Expensive?
from NPR
States pay less, we pay more.

No comments:

Post a Comment