Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 366 - Bring Out The Backup


October 8, 2011
My obsession with fake plastic instruments goes back to the year before my Master's program.  I only had to take one prerequisite course (Calculus III) and I coached for one hour a day.  The rest of the time, I needed something to do.  Enter Guitar Hero, which morphed into Rock Band.  Over the years, I've amassed quite a collection of this crap.  I've tried to donate the old instruments several times, and it just seems like nobody wants them.  At least I always have a backup.
Before you judge that year; I was in school, I had a job, and I had a plan to get into graduate school.  But I lived with my parents, so it's not like I could go completely bonkers.

Linkage:

There's a joke that involves "Strip Searches" and "G-Strings" 
But I can't quite find it...

No comments:

Post a Comment