Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 364 - CRAZIEST PARTY EVER!!!

October 6, 2011
It's probably safer if I don't elaborate...
Wait, why did I say that?  Someone is having whipped cream straight from the can.  Like we're wild or something.  There was definitely an impulse in me to claim that this story is "Sooo crazy, dude!".  The entire party consisted of a few drinks, playing Apples To Apples and listening to John Cougar Mellancamp and debating if he was "John Cougar", "John Mellancamp", or "John Cougar Mellancamp" when he wrote a particular song.  
There's nothing wrong with that party.  
It's a great party.  
It's a party where I have fun.  
I should be celebrating the fact that we attempted to kick back on a Thursday.

The reason I used the picture is because I felt a little shuttershy, I didn't have a good picture and this one was floating around bookface.  But I wasn't sure if the photo subjects wanted this on the interwebs, so I blurred out the faces.  Heaven forbid this picture of people enjoying whipped cream and making funny faces be shared with the ginormous readership of this blog.  

So we've learned:
1) I am not a party animal.
2) This blog is not widely read.

Linkage:
Minor league athletes fascinate me.

We’ve all had those moments.  I hope I never make a kid feel like that (but I’m sure I have).  Did the teacher do anything wrong here?


It's great to have friends.

Yes, I love Hello, Giggles!  
The humor site written by girls.  They are consistently funny, creative and smart.  
You like those traits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment