Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 350 - Floor! I Walk On You To Assert My Dominance!

September 22, 2011

Hey Floor!

You better be worth it.  You have attempted to throw my life into anarchy.  You screwed with my sleep schedule.  You messed with my coaching gig, making it impossible for me to even hold a normal practice.  And it turns out, you don't even have all the lines you need. 

The only positive thing I can say about you is that you look pretty.  And you sound good when people run on you.  And you are supposed to save people from joint pain and knee injuries. 

Floor, you've cause me a great deal of strife. 
You better be worth it.

Linkage:
We could have just borrowed the Sonics' old floor.
They're not using it right now. 
But we'd have to give it back when they come back to town.
I have to believe that will happen soon.

These songs were mashed together at Jamba Juice this morning.  This isn't the exact mix, but it gives you a sense of how these songs might go together.
These songs have very different messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment