Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 356 - Benefits Fair

September 28, 2011

The Benefits Fair is completly overwhelming.  Getting swag from all the vendors is the real reason to show up.  There was a machine that was based on lasers (but the machine was not a laser) that would read the antioxident levels in your skin.  After they told us that anything in the 20,000 unit range would be bad, of course, Jen scored 23,045.  Are those units in parts per million or something?  No, it's a special unit that these crackpots made up.

Along with the standard vendors (medical, dental, and insurance companies), we learned about the magic of accupunture, massage, life coaching, and aromatherapy (which probably wouldn't work on me).  In talking with the life coaching professional, I learned that all you do is use the helping skill from Natural Helpers.  So, it's nice to know there's another career I could fall back on.
Swag explosion!

Linkage:
Wired Atlas of the Microbiome
A tour of all the crazy critters living on and in you. It’s not gross.  It makes me want to drink kombucha.

Carrots Used To Be Purple
I share this fact all the time and no one ever believes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment