Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 348 - Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit

September 20, 2011

When I first started teaching, I wore a shirt and tie everyday.  I was mocked mercilessly.  Through ridicule, my wardrobe was forced to become more casual.

There aren't many occasions now for me to wear a suit.  Curriculum Night became one of those occasions.  Conventional wisdom says I should have checked on my outfit the night before.  But I didn't.  So the grey slacks I was planning on wearing were nowhere to be found.  Khakis didn't feel dressy enough, and once I needed suit pants, there was no going back.
Barney is right.  Suits are awesome.
Now I need to find more reasons to wear them.

Linkage:
(From How I Met Your Mother)
Yes, the only place I could find this video was some weird Asian youtube clone.  I'm sure it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment