Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 357 - Homeroom Party

September 29, 2011

Our party was awesome!  The kids planned everything and everyone followed through.  The original plan was a poker party with candy.  Someone wondered if everyone liked poker or if we should have other things as well.  So we brainstormed a bunch of other games we could play.  The kids were all totally awesome.  We had music playing and snacked and played and had a blast.

The faces have been obscured to protect identities.  Black over the eyes is good enough for Batman and Robin, so it's good enough for me.  Plus, some of the expressions are pretty great.

Poker
 Twister
 World Monopoly with Debit Cards
Apples to Apples 
 Settlers of Catan

People mentioned that they could smell the sugar in the air.

The kids even cleaned up correctly.  
If you ever committ a crime, call my homeroom.
They will completely confound the police.
(Huh? I just meant they were clean... Why did I start talking about... just move on.)
I'm so excited for our next party.

Linkage:
13 Song and Dance Numbers Not From Musicals
Hall & Oates is probably my favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment