Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 365 - What Kind Of Year Has It Been?


October 7, 2011
Wow.  I guess that's been a year.  
I feel like Forrest Gump when he ran across America.  People kept asking him why he was running.  He said, he just felt like running.  That's me and blogging.  After a while, I just got used to doing it.  Taking pictures and finding stories on the internet just became a part of my routine.  

I'll keep doing it as long as it's fun. 

So, this was today:
My work takes time but I do it because it matters and it makes me happy.

Working with kids is a great job.



Hi, Hobbes!

Linkage:
How Yelp Stars Affect Revenue
Your ratings directly impact their bottom line.  Take your responsibility seriously. 

How to Flash Mob
If you’re still interested in that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment