Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 226 - Tantrum and Ways to Stay Sane

May 19. 2011

A kid decided to build a pile of torn tissues instead of completing his math assignment.  I asked him to stay after class and clean up his mess.  I remained calm throughout his entire reaction.  First,he threatened to drop his backpack and himself out the window.  Then he called his mom and said they should sue me.  Then he kicked several desks over.  After this five minute tantrum, he spent 30 seconds cleaning up the mess and I let him leave.  
(Ugh) 


I have a Master's Degree.


(Depression Sound)

Here are five things to take my mind off work:

But what if I find myself free on a weekday?  I should also have a summer guide with more flexibility. 

Awesome.

May 19 - June 12
SIFF is spread out over several theaters and several weeks.  They have a cool feature this year called the Siffter that can help you find movies you might like.  You can search by genre, country, venue, day and time.  Mix and match the settings to find movies you might like.  You can also get ideas from the Stranger Siff Blog.

And on days when I just want to stay home:

4) Sly Cooper

5) Super Mario Galaxy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment