Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 213 - Both Cultures Eat Fish. That's the Connection.

May 6, 2011
I was glad I read this primer of the Marvel Universe before seeing Thor.  The movie does a good job explaining things, but I would have missed the subtleties of Odinsleep 

Thor was pretty good, though I didn't quite like it as much as the most appropriate reviewer ever.

And what goes better with Norse mythology than Sushiland?  Any food on a conveyor belt has to be good.  After some heartwarming, sibling chopsticks lessons (above),  I stood on the brink of a culinary disaster.  What I thought looked like delicious donut holes, turned out to be Octopus Balls (not like that!)
It's weird that Sushiland doesn't have pictures of the "Octopus Dumplings" on their website. 

Now I'm scared.  
What were those things?

No comments:

Post a Comment