Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 253 - Math Project Results

June 15, 2011
Students were supposed to find real world applications for various math concepts we have studied throughout the year.  
They did it with their own style:


Don't ask me.  
I don't understand it either.

Bring on the Linkage:



One of the best ideas for a children's book finds one of the best voices.

and
These make more sense if you've seen the movie.
You should totally see it.  You'll like it. 

If you've ever wondered about cricket, so have these guys.
There is also a movie about cricket called Fire in Babylon about the rise of the West Indies team.

Ferris Bueller's Last Day Off via Atom.com
Answers the question: What if Ferris still acted the same way when he was 35?

Book Of Mormon at the Tony Awards
Yes, I watched the Tony's because of The Book Of Mormon.
I cannot stop listening to this:
Have I talked this up enough?
Being new to the Tony Awards, I would totally watch them next year.
But only if Neil Patrick Harris is involved
Opening Number  -  Closing Rap  (Yeah, Rap)

1 comment: