Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 264 - My Dentist Is Unobservant Or Mean (he's actually nice)



June 28, 2011
Women's World Cup

Yes, I watched USA play North Korea in the Women's World Cup today.
What?  You got something against AMERICA?!?!
(I know it's not in English.  It was the best highlight package I could find.)
I love any sporting event where nations get involved.
Next game is Saturday July 2, at 9:00am

Dentist
What's that Dr. Dentist?
 You want me to floss more often?
How about I bust this out!
BAM!!  Sonicared!!
While the dentist had no flossing advice for me this time, (win!) he also didn't really say anything exceptionally positive either.  
This toothbrush was either a great idea or a horrible idea.
There is no middle ground.

Slaying Ganon
Ganon is defeated.  
Link controls the Triforce.
Zelda is safe once more.

Rolling Rocks
Tech City has a pretty sick deal Sunday through Tuesday.
Shoe rental is included.  If you need that sort of thing.
The music is pretty sketchy.
What is the point of "The Lazy Song"?
They should call it "The Lame-y Song"!
See what I did there?

Linkage:




Great summer jam.
They are playing the Crocodile on July 16th


(From Parks and Rec)
You can never get enough Andy.
They even have their own website!





 They're married and they sing together.

And they include a sample for each one.

Weird Al is either super talented and clever, or super childish and dumb.  Maybe he's both.

via Rolling Stone
I usually don’t go for this kind of stuff, but it’s easier to stomach in hindsight, when the sensationalism has been removed.  The article starts out kind of graphic.  Reader discretion is advised

No comments:

Post a Comment